What is Schoop?
Schoop is about communication – keeping you in the loop.
It is an App that can be used on Apple or Android smart phones. You can also sign up via email.
The App will keep you informed and up to date with courses, classes and activities relevant to you.
You can choose how much or how little information to receive via push notification on signing up.
You will also be able to choose which language to receive information in
You can choose to receive information on the following categories
- Children and Family Activities
- Community Events
- Courses & Training
- Get that Job
- Health & Wellbeing
- Volunteering and Time Credits
If you have signed up for courses or classes with us you will also receive reminders or course information such as cancellations as and when required.
We will also use Schoop to get any feedback and evaluations from our activities.
You can change your preferences at any time.
All info is stored on cloud technology so doesn’t take up much memory on your device.
How do I download it?
If you have an iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet
- On your iPhone or iPad click the App Store button
- On your Android phone or tablet click the Google Play button
- Search for Schoop and download the FREE app
- Run the app and follow the instructions
- Enter our Schoop ID 58560
- Add the groups relevant to you
- That’s it – you’re in the loop!
If you have a Windows Mobile, Blackberry, PC or Mac
- Go to schoop.co.uk
- Enter our Schoop ID: 58560
- Add your email address and choose relevant groups
- Select your preferred language, if applicable.
- Click CONFIRM, and you’re in the loop!
What about security?
No data is shared with any other organisation. Only ECLP can access any information you share with us.
Any information is encrypted and can only be decrypted by Schoop Software.
For more information go to
If you require any further information email Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 778128
Or if you prefer just turn up at one of our digital drop-ins.