Finding a suitable job can be a difficult and frustrating process, but there are ways that we can work together to overcome some of the barriers preventing you from getting back into work. If you are actively looking to get back into employment, then attending one of our work clubs are a great place to start. In a friendly and informal environment, where you can share your experiences with other people over people over a cup of tea or coffee, we can also help you:
- Help you search for work on the Universal Job-Match system and other jobsites
- Help you to develop or enhance your CV
- Find appropriate training to help you reach your employment goals,
- Match you to suitable voluntary positions where available.
- Help you practice for job interviews
- Refer you on to the right people to
Who’s it for? Anyone who is currently looking for work.
Who to contact: Joe Cicero; email him on Joe.C@c3sc.org.uk, call / text him on 07969 185286 or Friend him on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/eclp.prosperity
or pop in to our Drop in at:
Llanrumney Hub, 10am-12pm (all ages)
John Reynolds Centre, 2pm – 4pm (all ages)
St Mellons Enterprise Centre, 1pm-3pm (Over 25s)
Llanedeyrn Powerhouse, 2pm – 4pm (all ages)