We are proud to be a part of the first 8 pilot Lift projects, offering tailored support to those experiencing long-term unemployment across Wales.
Through the Lift project, we can offer you intensive support if someone you live with has not worked for a minimum of six months.
- If this sounds like you, or someone you know then the Lift programme can help you:
- Get onto training courses that are best suited to what you want and where you want to go
- Get your foot in the door through two-week work experience placements at local businesses
- Find you volunteering opportunities which leads to a meaningful qualification that employers will value
- Signpost you on to other opportunities that will boost your employment chances
- There will be a needs assessment for each family, with one-to-one mentoring arranged wherever needed to help you overcome anything that’s holding you back.
How can I get involved?
If you want to take advantage of the support offered by the Lift programme in your area get in touch with Natalie Pillinger on Natalie.Pillinger@ccha.org.uk or call / text 07741 311700.